David H. Pierce & Associates PC has represented homeowners, commercial property owners, real property buyers/sellers, real estate agents and brokers when disputes arise over the purchase or sale of property or that property's ownership or condition.
The sale, purchase or ownership of any property can be complex. There are multiple agreements to be signed between agents/brokers, buyers and sellers, and those related to the ownership, zoning and disclosures about the property.
Responsible parties do not always disclose pertinent information or meet their obligations pursuant to those outlined in contracts. For many reasons the title to a property can become muddled and unsnarling such knots can be a delicate process. Our firm has successfully litigated a vast number of varied cases for our clients involving real property involving:
We will guide you to a favorable resolution.
- Negligent or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Breach of fiduciary duty by real estate agency, agent or broker
- Breach of contract
- Fraudulent conveyance (title) claims
- Land use, easement disputes
- Failed development projects due to nondisclosure of zoning restrictions
- Insurance disputes
- Mechanic's lien claims
- Commercial and residential leases